Forensic Science and WildLife Matters offers the following:
- Evaluation of damage to clothing to determine the manner in which the damage occurred and provide an estimate regarding the age the damage i.e. recent or ‘old’.
- Review of DNA profiles and statistical analyses.
- Examination of human and animal hairs recovered from crime scenes, clothing, alleged weapons and other relevant items.
- Consultation for active investigations and ‘cold cases’ to discuss new or alternative testing strategies.
- Crime scene examination (Bloodstain pattern interpretation)
- Forensic training tailored to the client’s requirements.
- Identification of animal hair sampled from imported taxidermied animals and products containing animal hair for compliance with CITES (Convention on International Trade of Endangered Species of Wild Flora and Fauna) appendices.
- Animal hair identification from weapons or other items in relation to animal cruelty cases.
- Provision of expert evidence.